Friday, July 17, 2009

E

Today's letter is...


E! - and I have to apologize, but Blogger is extremely confusing when it comes to uploading pictures. It's randomly rotating some of my pictures, even though they are not rotated on my computer and I can't figure out why. My camera also ran out of batteries today, so all of these pictures are taken on my cell phone, which isn't as good of quality!

Anyways, for breakfast we had Eggs (Cheese and Turkey Omelette) - and then I was going to make Egg Salad Sandwiches, but I didn't want to overdo the eggs, so we stopped there. We definitely need to go grocery shopping. Here are some of the books we enjoyed today - (Again, we really didn't read "My H Sound Box", we read "My E Sound Box", Amazon just doesn't give me that as an option.)


For our "non-E" activity, we went to A Hands-on Adventure (aHa!) and had a bunch of fun - I just had to take a bunch of pictures =]

Water Play Area

Fishing

Vet Office and Gardening

Pizza Shop

Face Painting (Jasey made himself into a giraffe.)

It was quite a lot of fun! I'm not sure if I will ever go back though - it's quite a far drive from here, but we had to try it at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment