Monday, August 31, 2009

P


Wow, were really behind with our posting. Hopefully I can catch us up a litle bit today. For P day, we made a Penguin and read the book "Penguins, Penguins Everywhere!". I also came across this yummy recipe for Peanut Butter Patties over at Glamour Moms. Click on her link below to go see it - I strongly recommend it! It sounded like quite a bit of icing, though, so we cut the recipe in half for the filling part and still had some left over, so unless you like a lot of frosting, you could probably do the same!

Last, Jasey has been really interested in photography lately - he always wants to use my camera and go around the house and take pictures of everything that he can. Since it was P Day, we went on a walk to the Park and I let him take the camera along to work on his Photography. Below is a collection of what he has picked out to be his best pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment