Friday, August 21, 2009

K

Today's letter is...


K! We definitely haven't updated for awhile, but were back in action again! For snack time, we ate some Kiwi and Grape Kabobs (pictured below).



Our K books are waiting for us at the library, so hopefully we can get there tomorrow while they are still open to pick them up. After we got done with everything else, Jasey still wanted to do more crafts, so he got to pick between a Kangaroo or a Koala Wreath. You can head on over to http://www.dltk-kids.com/world/australia/maustraliaanimalswreath.htm for the instructions to it. I decided to use tissue paper instead of rolls of paper and I really like the look of it a lot more - looks just like leaves! Here's how ours turned out:

Let us know what you think! =] We love to get comments! (I'm not sure if anyone else was having problems leaving comments - I received an e-mail telling me that there had been some problems, so I disabled the word verification - hopefully this helps!)

1 comment: